Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Keep trying...

Okay creative souls out in blogland. I shall aproach this blog with the attitude that this is fun and easy even after a very long day of frustrating W2 work which is not fun nor easy. I am feeling creative but too tired to actually produce anything. Please understand only one of us Saucy Chicks is writing this blog tonight. I did purchase my brand new 24 box of Crayola crayons this past week. I also bought some new butterfly themed fabric. My mind is thinking creative but my body is not reacting to the creative juices that are trying to flow through my veins. I have heard that it is not productive to force creativity but to just let it find it's own way. Well, I am waiting...
I just love the smell of brand new Crayola crayons. Some day I will buy myself the biggest box that is made. Not that I ever really use my crayons but I do love to have them in my studio. I also love colored pencils and have lots of them in all sorts of brands, choices of styles and colors. It seems that my studio is very well stocked. I am always buying supplies and telling my husband I need them for when I retire. He says retire now and use my stuff. Now that would be just fine except that I do feel the need to work and provide benefits since I never planned ahead when I was much younger.
Thank you blog readers for letting me put this out there and therefore making myself aware of the invalid reasons why I am not spending time in the studio being creative. I do have lots of ideas to work on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.