Friday, December 24, 2010

I Have Been a Good Girl...

Hi Santa. I have been a good girl. I believe...oh yes, I believe! Today I am busy baking some desserts to take to friends as we celebrate Christmas Eve with them and their family. Oh and I am definitely baking you some cookies for your long and busy trek tonight. I will also put out a cold fresh yummy glass of milk with those cookies as I know it is your favorite.
I shall go to bed tonight and I will try to sleep but I will keep my ears tuned waiting to hear the sound of reindeer hooves on my roof. It shouldn't be slippery as the rain has stopped for a day and the snow is all gone. It will be a safe landing for you tonight.

I'll be in my warm toasty jammies but I will be peeking out the window every few hours just to see a glimpse of you Santa. I am so excited with the wonder of a child as I await your amazing visit.
Safe travels and a very Merry Christmas!
I do believe in the magic!!!






6 comments:

  1. Very, very sweet.
    Keep warm in your cozy jammies!
    Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Santa brings you many sweet treats! Happy Christmas to you and yours! :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet holiday post!
    Merry Christmas to you!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post Sweet Friend! Thank you for enriching my life this year with your friendship...I adore you!! Merry Christams lovely lady, I hope it's full of special memories.

    xxoo
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet artwork! And sweet words.
    Blessings at Christmas!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how sweet! I can just imagine you all warm and toasty in your jammies waiting for Santa...

    I hope that lots of magic comes your way - on Christmas Day, and in the New Year!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I love to receive comments and read them with much interest.